Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Calling all lawyers

Outcome: Went to lawyer, he told me to go through disputes tribunal. Lawyer couldn't even defend me if we did go to court over it as he is the said companies lawyer (conflict of interests)... what are the odds.

The lawyer subtly told me that hes still waiting to be paid by them for past legal fees.

So when I get some spare time I'll be filing a dispute.

I think I have to do it whether its worth it or not as I want to learn the process. Ive never been to court. It was bound to happen some day in this sh*t world we live in so I may as well learn while I'm young.

Been there Shelley, it's not too bad. Make sure you have all your facts and figures right and you'll be OK.

I guess the good thing this way, is that you have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain, so just go for it.

I only just found this thread and was going to suggest taking it to disputes tribunal rather than making a big drama by taking it to court, depending on what the money owed is. obviously if its in the 10's of thousands then the disputes tribunal won't be able to help.