Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

E34 535 + spare motor & 750iL with V12

Was talking to a guy who came into work yesterday he turned up in a 1989 E34 535i with the M30B35 is it? Told him id let all the fellows on here know about these two vehicles:

he wants $4000 for the E34 and also comes with a spare M30B35 rebuilt he also said he would sell the spare motor seperate im not sure what price he said he would take for just the motor though.

He also reckons he has a 91 750iL witha V12 motor out of a 2002 bmw. Im not that up there with the larger 7 series and what they come out out with or the engine codes. This 7 series is dereged and he wants $6000 for it.. He said the motor had done like 67,000 there abouts.

His name and number are Rangi (lol) phone 027761463

Rego for the E34 is SI2121

Rangi turned up on crutched and is on medication alot hence why he is selling due to the new apparant legislation coming in about not being allowed to operate a motor vehicle on prescribed drugs? So hes selling and buying a cheap run about which hes going to try his luck driving around in. He said atleast that way its only a $500 car that gets impounded or crushed and not these beauts ;)

Cheers, Luke

Crap I wonder if it was a 7 Series and I was just being naive... bah im not sure lol could be worth checking out though I dunno haha either way he rekons he has a spare M30B35. He looks like a pirate lol

Sweet as mate, i'll get in touch and check it out

It's actually an '88 built 9th month, first reg NZ '89.

ps; it's ok Luke, i know E30 owners are one eyed and don't know what other BMWs look like lmao ;)

Edited by bellicose

Sweet as mate, i'll get in touch and check it out

It's actually an '88 built 9th month, first reg NZ '89.

ps; it's ok Luke, i know E30 owners are one eyed and don't know what other BMWs look like lmao ;)

Yea could be something worth looking at aye Jon. Hahaha yea thats the one mate :P