Sign in to follow this  
htra024

TIPS for Full driving test

Im doing my restricted soon haha can any1 give me some good advice I know like the mirrors and all that, have done a lesson with an instructor just want to make sure I dont do something wrong

Oh haha when do you look over your shoulder ? like turning left or what if you get what i mean haha

Your been driving for a while, hopefully you havent picked up to many bad habbits! been 5 years since i went... but i think they make sure also that your a defensive driver, and i think they ask you to name some hazards? well they did with me. make sure you check your mirrors all the time, and glance down side streets. I dont think you need lessons, they are expensive 50 or so each, and thats over half of another resit if you fail.

Edited by Craig_a

I sat my full last year. Most stupid test I've ever done. The officer basically asked me to verbalize all my actions, and then when I did, they told me not to. Because of my age, the officer though I had only done occasional weekend driving, when in fact I had been traveling a solid 60-100ks daily for the preceding two years.