Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

WTB: E36 coupe taillights

Hey,

Looking for a pair of E36 coupe taillights. Just the standard orange corners will do.

I don't really know what they're worth. Not willing to pay much as they obviously aren't highly sought after. $30+ postage to auckland or $40 pickup in auckland I'd be happy with.

Not too worried about condition either. Light scratches are ok, would like them not to have any chips out of them etc.

OR

Alternatively if you have a pair of coupe clear indicator taillights for a reasonable price (and condition) I could be keen.

Let me know what you have. (Ray, I'll give you a call in the next couple of days.)

Cheers

I thought I'd tint a pair and see what they look like. Probably won't look any good on a lightish coloured car but may as well try it. Or again if I can find a pair of clears for a reasonable price then I'll chuck those on.

Hey there,

Your inbox is full, but I might have a pair of rear lights for a e36 coupe, will get back to you in the next day or so as I have to find them in the attic. I'm out west.

Cheers Lionel

Hey man, let me know. I haven't had time to ring Brent or Ray yet, will be doing that tomorrow. Inbox is emptied!

Cheers