Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Slowly getting there

Id like to say, if your from out east or south for that matter and are looking for somebody to service or fix your bimmer i really recommend Botany Motor Worx in the Botany South centre. These guys are doing the absolute fab job on my car, updating me at least twice a day and doing me great prices.

These guys are renewing all my engine mounts, all gearbox mounts, servicing my gearbox and have sent my drive shaft to hamilton to get serviced, they are also replacing all the bulbs in my lamps, windscreen jets, also my 2 front rear bushes, all this was apart and bits ordered and sent within 30mins of recieving my car! Even tho they were busy with many other cars.

They are telling me my car will be drivable Monday avo!!! If that isnt great service what is! :bowdown:

Any place will do that for you if you want to pay for it ;)

The more you pay the better service you get.

But I have to ask, why are you taking every thing apart?

Thing is im not paying for it, only paying for 2 new bushes and the lights and jet done, rest is coverd by insurance, but the fact they are taking really good care and keeping in contact, alot of other places dont keep you posted unless you call them. And im impressed with how fast they got onto the job to insure i get my car back asap.

Also the prices he is charging me is 60%cheaper then a quote i got from pakuranga automotive, who did the WOF on my car. ie, pakuranga auto was charging me $120 per bush where as Botany Motor Worx is charging me $65 for 2 new bushes. Its crazy. There really looking after me.

Well that great. Isn't it nice when people are nice and give you good service?? There is only one place i know of that calls your twice a day and asks what options you would like and thats Cookies BMW. A/C Needed to get fixed so Nikki (Secretary)rang up Mum and asked whether she would like new gas or a complete fix up. Now thats what i call service too. :D :mosh:

Thing is im not paying for it, only paying for 2 new bushes and the lights and jet done, rest is coverd by insurance, but the fact they are taking really good care and keeping in contact, alot of other places dont keep you posted unless you call them. And im impressed with how fast they got onto the job to insure i get my car back asap.

Also the prices he is charging me is 60%cheaper then a quote i got from pakuranga automotive, who did the WOF on my car. ie, pakuranga auto was charging me $120 per bush where as Botany Motor Worx is charging me $65 for 2 new bushes. Its crazy. There really looking after me.

ok , odd must be a bit slacker (job's on the bord).

thats all good :)

most of the time i dont mind calling and saving on the cost of some one calling me, unless it's gear i need asap (the car is never that)

good find then :)