Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 engine bay loom cover

Guest FrantiC

I am after the loom cover that is attached the firewall here, Not the whole thing just the end from the fuse box to the battery, I have a battery in my engine bay so I can't fit that last bit. Posted Image

Should fit in with the m20 I think?

I saw an engine bay with it yesterday on a turbo m20, And I liked the idea of using it to cover the wiring and also they had attached the coil packs which would be better than having them on the valve cover like they are now.

I think they came on FL 318i 's? Not sure.. Anyone have one please comment in here or pm, Cheers.

That black cover at the rear of the bay is on all face lift 316 and 318 cars only.

Hope this helps

I've got one, took it off my fl 318i. I think I might use it now that you've reminded me :)

Its actually an e30 M3 wiring harness cover, ive got one on mine. Its not to expensive from BMW

Guest MAxx

Its actually an e30 M3 wiring harness cover, ive got one on mine. Its not to expensive from BMW

$70 for the bottom half from bmwarehouse. And $45ish for the actual cover.

Wouldnt call it cheap. I did pick one up from pick a part for $7 tho.

Guest FrantiC

Damn. Will look for a used one, not keen for new at the mo. Only want it cos it looks alot tidier but mainly cos I am thinking of mounting my coil packs to it. Unless I think of something else.

*edit*

Might not need it, Was actually easier to bolt the coil pack holder to the one originally there as it's metal, But not sure if the bonnet will agree with me where it is. Still could be keen if anyone has one for cheap, otherwise think I am sorted as it's quite tidy now.

Edited by FrantiC