Sign in to follow this  
Linden

WTB: URGENT M20 Parts

Hey guys I urgently need a M20 Distributor cap and the rotor arm that sits inside, also need leads #1 and #5 ( will buy whole set if i have to...)

Pref pickup from Christchurch or Dunedin

If you could get back to me asap give me a text on 027 3111 976

Cheers

Linden

Guest FrantiC

i've got the leads and rotor if you have no luck locally.. not sure if i threw the dizzy cap could have a looksy tomorrow.

If your in dunners, goto European auto services, they seem to have sh*t like this lying around...

If your in dunners, goto European auto services, they seem to have sh*t like this lying around...

If i have no luck will do, Im currently in CHCH but driving down to Dunners to do my engine conversion and missing those parts

Could always try forum sponsor Gavin. I wouldn't think it would take that long to ship down and that way you're buying new.

Guest FrantiC

pay me the shipping and u can have my stuff free , only going to throw it out. il let u know in the morn if i have the dizzy cap too could send it overnight courier if that works to all the way down there lol.

pay me the shipping and u can have my stuff free , only going to throw it out. il let u know in the morn if i have the dizzy cap too could send it overnight courier if that works to all the way down there lol.

sweet cheers bro, gimme a text as I may be driving down to dunners at the time

Eurorec? expensive but convenient and will most likely have the parts.

If you want a place to have them couriered, You can courier them to my place and pick up...

Unless you've got a place in Dunners allready :)

Edited by antil33t

If you want a place to have them couriered, You can courier them to my place and pick up...

Unless you've got a place in Dunners allready :)

Cheers man, Im doing the conversion at my brothers by woodhaugh so ive already got a place to send it to, would be good to see some beemas while im down there though :D

Cheers man, Im doing the conversion at my brothers by woodhaugh so ive already got a place to send it to, would be good to see some beemas while im down there though :D

Woodhaugh! I live just up the road from there in North East Valley :)

We should organise a date and time to get some Bimmers all in one place in Dunedin. What days are you in town for?

Woodhaugh! I live just up the road from there in North East Valley :)

We should organise a date and time to get some Bimmers all in one place in Dunedin. What days are you in town for?

My numbers in the top post, Im down today till sunday unsure how long it'll take for me to swap the motor so dunno if mine will be on the road lol

:0 I live in Woodhaugh :P

just about to leave chch now, giz a text'a'roo

027 3111 976

Linden