Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 shortend Front shocks + Jamex Superlows

Guest FrantiC

Wanting to now sell my front shocks and springs. Shocks are shortened, 51mm shocks. No idea what brand they are will check when I pull them out..

Springs are Jamex Superlows. These are very low. Too low for me though , I am needing something abit higher.

Could be keen on trades for higher springs, not after shocks as I have a pair of new ones anyways so could be keen for trades my springs + shocks for taller front springs.

Otherwise looking for $70 + shipping for the front springs and shortened 51mm shocks.

**willing to trade the front shocks AND springs for some higher springs, like lows not superlows or something**

post-3156-1252203160.jpg

post-3156-1252203256.jpg

Edited by FrantiC

Guest FrantiC

Not fully sure, Mine was always a tad under 100mm that's why i got pink stickered in the first place (they judged it was too low by the guards being rubbed and the tyre having alot of wear were it has rubbed against the guards). But I always got WOF's with them through VTNZ. They never really had a good ol measure or anything.

Should be sweet if your tophats are mint.

Guest FrantiC

Your from Hastings aye?

I could be keen, They look a tad higher than want I want but I'll have a think about it.

You realize I am only getting rid of the fronts? Your car would be raked like hell lol, low as in the front and still kind high at the back.

Guest FrantiC

Oh cheers , that would be mint man.

Give me a text 027 7739761, You free tomorrow by any chance ?

Guest FrantiC

To anyone else, I am looking for lows or something abit higher than what I have now, open to trades for my shocks and springs for what you got.

I am thinking what Chris has is a tad too high for what I am after.