Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Shed Burgled!

Not a happy man right now! Friday night some considerate disrespectful little s**t decided they would help themselves to my shed that a mate and I share.

They got their hands on the 17x10 D1R rims which were going to be put on the rear of my E30 they also got my mates $800 PWR RB20DET Alloy radiator and his socket set. What I cant understand is I had my M&H bucket seats and he had his 2 RacePro bucket seats sitting there which they didnt steal, they also decided to leave behind a Exedy 5puk clutch for my mates RB20DET which are a very wanted item in the young skid/drift scene.

They wernt interested in my car, my tig welder or any other tools. I know its very unlikely but if anyone hears of any of these items and has a bad feeling bout them please let me know.

Cheers, Luke

Ratshit bro!

Think you'll find they were in and out really quick. Or they didn't have a big enough car to put your bigger gear into.

Think also it would have been some young prick, the wheels should be fairly easy to track down though surely? Can't be that many sets around.

sh*t that sux bro, so wanted to see those wheels in the weekend, goodluck tracking the bastards down

Ratshit bro!

Think you'll find they were in and out really quick. Or they didn't have a big enough car to put your bigger gear into.

Think also it would have been some young prick, the wheels should be fairly easy to track down though surely? Can't be that many sets around.

Exactly, also, the police have told me everytime I've been burgled, that 95% of the time its oppertunists, so they probably grabbed what they saw first. I feel your pain man, it sucks so much it makes you wanna drive your head through a wall!!! Good luck.

ffs, Gotta hate disrespectful little pricks.

BL Man, Hope you catchem'

Sucks Luke, give me a pick of the rims, the boy and i will find them. I know some people that know some people that find some people and hurt some people lol.

Sucks Luke, give me a pick of the rims, the boy and i will find them. I know some people that know some people that find some people and hurt some people lol.

Haha thanks John heres a pic..

Posted Image

So far im the only in town with 17x10" wide version of these. Thanks man

I'd be mind ful if they left sh*t like that there... hopefully they wont be back but they already know they can get in. Time for a bear trap.

Edited by bmw3

Guest FrantiC

Reminds me of a sticker on the Greek church here,

"This premises is monitored by a Shotgun 4 nights of the week. You guess which nights"

I hope you can track them down! Well both, the low lifes and the goodies stolen.

It's not fun finding someone has ruined/stolen something of yours.

Can't claim any type of insurance?

Grrr getting sick of the low life scum around the city/ country/ world these days.

Hope the cops etc can track them down etc.

Us boys will have to keep our eyes peeled this w.e!

Def chance they might be out and about one of the days this w.e

bimmersport security....

Boys with shotguns sitting in lounge chairs drinking beer...

Thats uber gay man best of luck with relocation of ya stuff.

bimmersport security....

Boys with shotguns sitting in lounge chairs drinking beer...

LOL, Except i don't drink Heath, so my aim would be better ;)

Make sure you let Joel know at our shop down there. Teh are probably stupid enough to try and get the tyres taken off the rims!

Make sure you let Joel know at our shop down there. Teh are probably stupid enough to try and get the tyres taken off the rims!

Oh you know Joel Jonno? I know him well hes just around the corner from work. Yep Ill surely let him know ;)