Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

FS>1989 320i and "MY_E30" Personalised Plate

Hi everyone.

I thought I should mention it here that I am currently selling my car and my plate if anyone is interested.

They are both listed on trade-me so please see the links if your interested and for more pictures.

1989 320i:

trade me listing

*****On Sunday the gear box has pretty much had it. If anyone is interested in a MANUAL e30, a full conversion kit+all work done will cost around $1500 from HellBM, so this is your chance to get a cheap manual e30 BMW for $1500 on top of the price of this car*****

I have had this car for the past 2 and a half years. This car has been amazing to drive until the gearbox went.

The exterior is as what you would expect for a 20 year old car. Has a few minor dent and paint chips. Other then that, is a very nice diamond schwartz metallic colour with black trimmings.

Interior is in great condition except for the usual e30 crack on the dash. Has a very nice Pioneer DEH-P69501­B head deck with aux inputs for ipods (was $600 new). 2x400W 6x9 in the rear and 2x160W 6" in the front (all Pioneer) ($400 worth of speakers). Has a sub in the back but the speaker needs to be replaced. All chords are there for it.

Has been legally lowered on B & G springs, and is on 17" Zoom hyper black mags with a chrome lip. I can supply the original springs for free if requested. The tread is very good on all wheels and have a spare tire for the mags. Also has an original, unused spare wheel in the boot.

After market tinted tail lights, side repeaters and black kidney grill.

Cambelt and stearing belt were changed at around 185000km's.

New battery and electric fan (currently unconnected though). As well as recently replaced the brake pads, rotors, spark plugs, wheel bearings and water pump. I can provide reciepts for most of these if needed and I can still find them. All work was professionally done.

Pod filter has been fitted but I still have the original air filter box which will come with the car if requested.

Registration and warrent both run out around the same date in Novemeber, the car has done around 195,000km.

Interested in swapping this+cash for an e36 if possible, else just cash.

I am looking for around $1,500 and it yours to take away. Need it gone as soon as possible!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"MY_E30" Plate:

SOLD

Thanks for any feedback, interest.

Kaz

Edited by Kaz

Just updating the links as they have been relisted.

The car: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=244249964

The plate: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=244249851

Also prices have changed.

Edited by Kaz

Relisted again and info about the car has changed. Now the gearbox isn't working very well and needs a manual conversion so selling the body in very good condition for cheap.

1989 e30 320i

"MY E30" Personalised Plate

Plate is now sold. (Thanks Blair!)

New price: $1500 for the car and its yours. Get the conversion done and you will have a very nice manual e30 for around $3000. Has well over $1500 worth of parts (the stereo system is worth $800 alone), then there are the springs, mags and a very tidy interior. So if you didn't want the conversion done, it will be well worth it in parts. I need it gone as soon as possible as I have a new car I need to buy.

Thanks,

Kaz

Just been relisted, 1989 320i

For $1500 it can be yours although your welcome to offer!

Feel free to contact me on 021 100 1550. I need it gone this week!

Edited by Kaz

Both finally sold! Very sad to see my e30 go though :( but time for a change and bring on the e36! :D

Both finally sold! Very sad to see my e30 go though :( but time for a change and bring on the e36! :D