Sign in to follow this  
s da

hey

Haha oh burn! I didn't really drag you... I was just being a d*ck haha. Do ya have a BS sticker on your front windscreen?

com'on I dont even have warrant sticker little own a bs....... what ever bs is! )

ohh bs.... I see now..... usually when poeple talk about bs I think of something else!!!! yes I would love one! )

Edited by paul d

Haha Bimmersport in this case not bullshit... thats all good, was just wondering cos my Dad talked to some bloke with a BS sticker on front windscreen last night, said it was a blue E30 but obviously not you! Ill put ya on the list for when the club down here meets up next...

Haha Bimmersport in this case not bullshit... thats all good, was just wondering cos my Dad talked to some bloke with a BS sticker on front windscreen last night, said it was a blue E30 but obviously not you! Ill put ya on the list for when the club down here meets up next...

hey cheers em

That's DunnzersE30 (Jason)

on here.

Hahaha

That bloke was me. Saturday 2 weeks ago?

Hahaha

That bloke was me. Saturday 2 weeks ago?

Yeah thats about right! Strange haven't seen you around BS.... must come to a meet sometime?

welcome to the e30 addicts forum, enjoy your stay

I wish I still had an E30 (don't get me wrong I love my E36 325i) but E30's are just way cool :)

Welcome by the way

Really need to change my signature

Edited by Shorty

I wish I still had an E30 (don't get me wrong I love my E36 325i) but E30's are just way cool :)

Welcome by the way

Really need to change my signature

hey cheers!!!

ps if you really want another e30 I can sell you an 88 320i auto....... pickin up a 325i manual and need to make room! )