Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

Anyone after an e30 manual?

Hey everyone,

****Basically the other weekend my gear box decided it didnt want to work anymore in my 1989 320i and after talking to Glenn, the best way to fix it will be to get a manual conversion kit done from Ray at HellBM. The kit would cost around $1500 (still waiting on an exact price though). So if anyone was interested in owning a manual e30, I am selling the car as is for around $2000. Which means it will come up to around $3500 after the conversion.****

It will NOT come with the plate or stereo though. Selling the plate seperately as I have had alot of people interested in it.

I have had this car for the past 2 and a half years. This car has been amazing to drive untill the gearbox went, and very well looked after.

The exterior is as what you would expect for a 20 year old car. Has a few minor dent and paint chips. Other then that, is a very nice diamond schwartz metallic colour with black trimmings.

Interior is in great condition except for the usual e30 crack on the dash.

Has been legally lowered on B & G springs. The tread is very good on all wheels and have a spare tire for the mags. Also has an original, unused spare wheel in the boot.

After market tinted tail lights, side repeaters and black kidney grill.

Cambelt and stearing belt were changed at around 185000km's.

New battery and electric fan (which needs rewiring). As well as recently replaced the brake pads, rotors, spark plugs, wheel bearings and water pump. I can provide reciepts for these if needed and I can still find them.

Pod filter has been fitted but I still have the original air filter box which will come with the car if requested.

Registration and warrent both run out around the same date in Novemeber, the car has done around 195,000km.

For pictures please see Trade Me.

I would get the conversion done myself but its not worth it for me as I have been trying to sell it before it happened and want an e36, so figured I might as well offer it to someone here before it goes off to someone else.

Thanks,

Kaz

Edited by Kaz