Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

2 Hands at all times

While driving to work last night i passed a suzuki dealership and noticed all these people standing around a car in yellow shirts.

To cut a long story short they have to keep two hands on the car at all times and the last person left standing wins the car. I think they get bathroom breaks or something though.

Not my cup of tea i would not have the patience to stand there doing that what about you ??

one comp in the states a guy cable tied his hands to the car so they wouldn't come off...

it said something like you couldn't glue or adhear, or tie you self to the car, but he found that he had bound them to it... it was a loophole in the rules... can't remember what happened to it...

Edited by DRTDVL

They should make it more fun and have the car moving or something.

Or even better, send random bursts of electricity through the car panels.

Cheers

Grant

There was a similar thing at wintec a few years ago, except it was for a bunch of cash.

Its with Sunrise on TV3 with Suzuki - they are giving away 5xnew cars. We have it going on at our dealership in Lower Hutt (Brendan Foot Supersite) - when i left work at approx 6pm we weere down to 9 people from 20 that started at 8.30am yesterday. We have our own tactics though!! We turned off the heating, put a 'wiggles' cd on a single track repeat all last night and we squirt them regulary with the 2 water pistols we purchased specificly for this event!! Crack up! The remaining people are looking very very tired - we'll lose a few more tonight i reckon!

They did one here in Dunedin for a Brand new Mini Cooper. It might have been lips though?

Awesome, I would give it a go for sure.

Let's say you stick at it for 3 days. Thats what? $7000 a day. sh*t yeah I'd give it a crack.

It'd be pretty tough mentally.

I'd instantly take dibs on the roof, and sleep with my hands hanging down the sides against the glass. Win!

10mins & I'd be needing a leak :o

I watched this when I woke up.

I think they get a break every so often to eat and stuff like that. They even had a massage team giving them massages this morning.

I don't think I would have the patience to do it. Unless there were some 7's and over there and they were all naked.

They get 10mins every 2 hours as a break - only 2 portaloos between all the contestants and they can't leave a certain area.