Sign in to follow this  
318Touring

Jeff Gray Track Day

Just got an email, who's going?

The only thing is that it is a BYO vehicle.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jeff Gray BMW Track Day 2009

Manfeild Raceway, Friday 23 October

It is our pleasure to invite you to an exclusive 2009 Jeff Gray BMW and MINI Track Day.

As a BMW owner, you no doubt share our passion for The Ultimate Driving Machine. This event is designed to indulge that passion as well as offering you the chance to improve your driving skills, under the tuition of our professional BMW Driver Training instructors.

This unique track experience allows you to explore the performance capabilities of your vehicle together with your own driving skills, in a closed and safe environment. We will also have a selection of our current BMW vehicle range available for road test drives.

The event will be held at the Manfeild Raceway on Friday 23 October, 2009 commencing at 9.30am.

The total cost for the day is $149 per person and includes hospitality throughout the day and the ultimate experience of “Hot Laps†around Manfeild Raceway in a high performance vehicle.

Participant numbers are strictly limited and available on a first in, first served basis.

No invite for me....I wonder why :rolleys:

Its something Id love to do with the 'is' but I wouldnt take a day off for it.

Old man got one and was going to pass it onto me...Didnt realise it was driving in your own car.

Not really worth the $149 if you're doing most driving in your own car.

Have completed both Audi drives track/road and they were mint, all taken care of.

Would rather have an m5 for a weekend and go back country again.

Guys these days are worth every dollar. A few of us from the bay were invited to the Taupo day and turned out to be the best track day i have ever been to. Will post up some pic's

That's a good price for a full day with hospo. and you get to battle M3's etc. Awesome.