Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

E36 door sills.

Guys I am on the look out for some front door sills for my baby. I am looking for chrome or stainless one's with perhaps BMW or 3 series or those wonderful 3 stripes would be perfect.

I seen some on ebay but they are over in the uk and have 3 series written on them. The only ones i can find in nz are Schnitzer ones and since i have none of their gear on my car i don't want to go down that road.

Edited by M-Spec

Ive got a set of stainless Ac Schnitzer ones to suit e36 4 door. (brand new)

pm me for price if interested

Cheers Mike

Although i am tempted and they do look nice i have no other Schnitzer gear on the car and i feel it would be a cop out putting them on there. I did see those on your site though they were the first things that came up when doing a search on google for bmw e36 chrome door sills.

Although i am tempted and they do look nice i have no other Schnitzer gear on the car and i feel it would be a cop out putting them on there. I did see those on your site though they were the first things that came up when doing a search on google for bmw e36 chrome door sills.

No worries, deduct about 40% off the price on the site for the sills, they are actually the last set I have now. none of the prices are up to date and a new page is soon to come.