Sign in to follow this  
Deano

E21 316 1976 dismantling

Stripping out this weekend going to the mincer Monday. Any part you need let me know.

Front grill, headlights, wheel hubs, rear brakes, motor, box, diff, drive shaft, front windscreen gone.

Tail lights? $?

Yes..have a good set. Do you have any E21 323i front rotors or even 1?

Yes..have a good set. Do you have any E21 323i front rotors or even 1?

I'm hoping to shortly. I've ordered a big brake kit and as soon as I source some rotors and zsome wheels to cover them my existing ones will become surplus.

I'm hoping to shortly. I've ordered a big brake kit and as soon as I source some rotors and zsome wheels to cover them my existing ones will become surplus.

cOOL Would you bee keen on straight swap for good set of tail lights for the rotors.

The rotors are for my 1602 brake upgrade.

its a bit of a hassle, but if the bumpers are in good condition, theyre worth a decent money in the states. post something on bimmerforums or bmwe21.net/forum and you'll probably get a bite.

its a bit of a hassle, but if the bumpers are in good condition, theyre worth a decent money in the states. post something on bimmerforums or bmwe21.net/forum and you'll probably get a bite.

I know..I have a couple of power steering racks as well but its not the money its just you cannot get some bits now so we gotta keep em here. Its like 325i E30 heads..they are sending them all to Austrailia and are becoming rare for us kiwis..I say f..k em we need those bits here!

gear knob ?

I have a good original E21 crap knob if you are keen. Are you serious?