Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

I just love it when.

I just love it when a day comes together and everything just falls into place.

I work night-shift and today was a nice day outside so i thought right time to do my front rotors.

I had purchased a set of rotors and pads 2 weeks ago and having done the back rotors and pads a month ago now was the time to do the front.

Front up on stands and first the right hand then the left, Took about 2 hours (yeah i am slow). Everything just came off with ease no problems at all.

Just as i am finishing up i hear a courier pull up and bugger me he has the gauge cluster rings and new armrest cover i had purchased off of eBay last week. Now this surprised me as they came from the UK and i was expecting them to be at least a couple of weeks.

Both items are better than i thought they would be and the armrest cover looks fantastic, As soon as the center armrest console turns up from Brent i will be taking it into a place down here to have it put on properly.

Next out comes the gauge cluster and gets pulled a part, Take the new chrome rings out of the packet and with a bit off elbow greese they snap in. Man they look great can't wait to see them all lit up on the way to work tonight.

Will put a pic up of them at the end of this but i tell ya the pic does not do them justice.

Last week Gavin sent me a set of M3 CAB's that will go in when the solid ball-joints arrive so yeah just you dont love it when everything goes so much better than you think and at the end of the day you feel like a pig in sh*t :)

Posted Image

got my full licence yesterday, got new set of tyres today, on annual leave for the week

pretty decent week in my books :)

Just as i am finishing up i hear a courier pull up and bugger me he has the gauge cluster rings and new armrest cover i had purchased off of eBay last week. Now this surprised me as they came from the UK and i was expecting them to be at least a couple of weeks.

I brought some shirts of Amazon, expecting them to be a few weeks before I got them but they arrived in less then a week. I was pretty impressed with how quick they came.

got my full licence yesterday, got new set of tyres today, on annual leave for the week

pretty decent week in my books :)

Congrats on your full!

Edited by Kaz

Good stuff man, always love a great day with the car myself.