Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

For Sale: 1998 E36 328i Manual Coupe (Motorsport)

After being in Sydney again over the weekend and getting reminded of how much better it is over there we have decided to make the move and shift across the ditch in Janurary soooo unfortunatly I am questioning whether to sell the 328 or ship it over with me.

If it doesnt sell in time it will be coming with me so am not overly worried but will just see what happens.

Its a great car and would like to see it go to a good home and with a bit of luck stay part of bimmersport.

A few details of as it is now:

77,000kms

Serviced religiously every 5000km

Full service and life history since it rolled out of the showroom in 1998 from Shelly BMW in Wellington and still have the original Shelly BM number plate surrounds and keyring.

Both orignal master keys,

Full black leather with sports seats and very very rare interior upgrade from factory which will be noticed upon viewing the car.

I am the 3rd owner, 1st owner was a lady which had it for a few years before an elderly couple brought it and owned it several years and barely drove it, I then brought it off them at around 66,000kms and hasn't missed a beat.

Great car, if your interested I will explain and show the rest upon viewing. Most of you already know about the car from the forum anyway.

Cheers,

Jase

0212 475 366

Call or Email only please, would prefer not to have massive convos about it on this thread :)

$15,500 ono

post-2520-1257324767.jpg

post-2520-1257324797.jpg

Edited by -ISLE69-