Sign in to follow this  
topcat

e34 537iT 260kw

After considering the options,its probably best to move this project along.

in its current state its producing over 260RWKW(354 HP)at the wheel and truck loads of torque,at 10psi boost.

basically I've managed to double the HP(at the wheels) over NA cars with less then 15psi.

Alot of head work has gone into this project to make it do these numbers,which equates to

less then prsssure/wear on the bottem end. with more tuning and alittle more boost,I think 400hp

would be very achieveable.vehicle is fitted with a 3.25LSD at present,and should perform better with a 3.64 or higher,more usable torgue and topend power etc.

Knowing how well Milan is doing with his e34 entry, this would be the next level with double the power.

at present with a cage its eligable to be entered in the open class.

With all the work done to it its cost upwards of 26K.this is not including man hrs,so it will not be able to replicated in a drive in/out type service.(if it was,I would be rather suspect)

Currently car is a Baverian Motor Works having the M5 gearbox looked at and should be back in my hands

next week.if anyone's keen,your welcome to check it out there.

Can give details of all the upgrades done,as i'm out of time to list now.

Since being on the road with its new heart,its done less then 2000KM,this includes breaking in etc.

As it is i'm thinking well worth the $23,000 i'm looking for.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Schnitzer kit and wheels stay on with the car

Edited by BM Weapon

I refuse to believe noone wants this car.

Well, I'd say it's more like... Everyone wants the car, but no one has the money for the car :D

Far out that came a long way. Good luck with the sale mate.

Any photos of complete engine bay? i.e finished?

would love to post a pic or two,but after 5 weeks,and counting, its still at baverian. <_<

soon i hope

would love to post a pic or two,but after 5 weeks,and counting, its still at baverian. <_<

soon i hope

BOOOOOOO, I still havnt been for a ride yet Marty :( the closest I have got so far is when you pushed me onto the trailer in the rain to take it to the tuner, and i couldnt see because the window wipers werent working, and the heater wasnt working because you didnt connect the battery for me and there was no radio I had to listen to you moaning about the cold and getting wet. It felt like there was ALOT more horse powers waiting to be unleashed. I think the tuner man liked your car.. he wanted to keep it..

I like it when no one can buy it from you.. that means it will stay in your shed for me to look at.. FOREVER!!! oh thats if it ever comes home again.. it must be your most fuel efficient car.

Seriously well worth a look guys, still sad knowing that it will be sold to someone else.

Edited by melowpuf