Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Tidy E30

Das Link

Anyone know it? I've been after something like this for a very long time so I might give it a try towards the end of the auction.

Do it!!

Looks nice and tidy.

I'm going to give it a shot. What do we think it will go for???

looks pretty clean but I see a few potential problems

- brake pad wear sensor has been tripped.

and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe e30's work better with a viscous fan? :) maybe my eyes decieve me.

looks pretty clean but I see a few potential problems

- brake pad wear sensor has been tripped.

and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe e30's work better with a viscous fan? :) maybe my eyes decieve me.

Is that what that dash light is suggesting? Is it just me or is there no fan at all??? Good spotting!

What is that thing by the electric window controls with the wire attached?

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz

What is that thing by the electric window controls with the wire attached?

Posted Image

Looks like a flux capacitor cable.

interesting to see that "just got a WOF, no dramas" when A) the brake pad wear sensor light is showing and also considering carjam shows it as "The WOF expires in 2 weeks (5th December 2009). Last inspection was successful on 5th June 2009." Its like he just predicted the future.

Edited by bmw3

Na guys its a real gem, the auctions even says so haha

It looks kinda tidy but far from special being an automatic 4 door 320i. Looking at the cars you've had/got, I rekon you'l be pretty unimpressed. Get an m325i or something!

It looks kinda tidy but far from special being an automatic 4 door 320i. Looking at the cars you've had/got, I rekon you'l be pretty unimpressed. Get an m325i or something!

You don't rekon it would be as quick as my old CLK-55 AMG?

Yeah but not too keen on having about 7k tied up in one, depending on what this one goes for if I can get it for under 2500 say I'd be doing ok. I've owned one near identical before & while it was no rocket, it did go ok and drove very nice.

If your just after a really clean bog standard stock e30 regardless of spec: checkout some of these

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-253192271.htm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-252120484.htm

Cheers for that, would like to have atleast the 6 cyclinder engine & facelift if possible. That 316i is bloody tidy though!

when A) the brake pad wear sensor light is showing

I recently got a warrant with the brakepad wear sensor light on, and mine do work..

--

Also, the cambelt sticker says date, "8/97" "98586" so, Guess it's due a cambelt soon.

Other than that though.

@ Clinton, You should've bought mine before I did hah.

Edited by antil33t

I recently got a warrant with the brakepad wear sensor light on, and mine do work..

--

Also, the cambelt sticker says date, "8/97" "98586" so, Guess it's due a cambelt soon.

Other than that though.

@ Clinton, You should've bought mine before I did hah.

What did you buy? Pics?

What should I pay for this car knowing it needs a cambelt, pads or brake indicator?

That 316 is clean damn! Make a nice daily.

One of the tidiest I've seen for a while to be fair, but just a bit gran-ish looking IMO, needs some TLC from a mag wheel shop but worst of all the colour makes my eyes bleed.

Yeah nice, is it a genuine M? How many k's?

Hahaha... Nope :P It has a couple of dealer-fitted "M" options (tech1 spoiler, tech1 wheel) I'm just slack at removing the front badge, as the grill has faded around the badge.

it had done 133,000km when I bought it. Just flew through it's first warrant with me last week :)

I've made an auto bid there. Just wondering what you all thought I should pay for it WITHOUT spending more than it's realistically worth???

HELP!!!!

Thoughts?

Edited by Clinton

I've been outbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#$%#^^^@#$!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me what they would pay for this car? I really don't want to be paying too much!!

I wouldn't be paying any more than you have already bid.. There are heaps of E30's around so just be patient and wait for another one to come up.

Yer, just been a while since I've seen another one quite so tidy. I'm surprised that someone is prepared to bid so high with more than a day to go on the auction to be fair.