Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

E30 Memories

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-253192271.htm

Someone on here should buy this.

It is too mint for some home boy from the east side to cannabilise.

Exactly the same color, NZ new like mine, same options bar the auto box and nearly the same # plate as my old car before I turned it into a track car which I regret to this day, especially since I wrote it off.

So someone buy it if your looking for a totally square, mint e30 :)

Brings back awesome memories, don't find many this tidy anymore.

Cheers, Nathan

Edited by Forrest

I paid 3k for mine 5 years ago, had done 160k and was manual, other than that it was identical to the one above.

I was looking at that yesterday and love it! Even if it is a 316 :P. Its a really nice colour as well.

Yeah, I've seen it, someone mentioned it in another thread of mine. It's super tidy, credit to the owner.

I would be so keen on this car, if I weren't going away next year. Although It won't have much power it'd be a pretty cool daily in manual

I was looking at that yesterday and love it! Even if it is a 316 :P. Its a really nice colour as well.

Is this car as good as it looks/is described.Im keen on it.

Im going to buy an E30 as a project and this looks like a good base. or if anyone has anything they want to sell me my budget is around 3k, Want a 316 or 318. can be auto or manual but must be tidy.

Anywhere in Nth Island is fine

Have cash, ready to buy.

Wouldn't it be easier to start with a 325i, it's a tidy shell and all but it's a 316i. Etc.

Braeden, my 2c.

I say if you want a tidy shell,gof for it. It is far harder to find a tid e30 body these days, the motor and gear box personally should be less of a worry. Im no total expert but I check trade me etc everyday and have only seen a few tidyer than that one on there, both were sub 100km cars.

Good luck, end of the day its not a huge amount of money and with any e30 its worth taking the risk ;)

Edited by Forrest

I'd have to agree with Nathan, start with a good shell!, you can always buy a de-reg'd 325i to swap into the good shell or just buy the motor and trans seperate, wish i'd done that.. lol

No worried about the size of the engine - Got a couple of other cars with good power.

Whatever I buy will just be a daily driver for now.So a tidy body and no major problems is what I want.Will put some weaves on it and a few other bits and peices and be done for now.

Want to up spec my ST220 for some track work,Looking at getting another set of rims with semi slicks on them etc. And im giving the 323i to my sister as shes just started at Uni in wellington so need a daily. And why not an E30 ;)