Sign in to follow this  
bimmerpig

Interior water leak

Hi all. So summer is here which means its time to use the A/C again. First hot day comes and i switch on the A/C only to find that doing so makes water leak from the centre console behind the OBC into both the driver and passenger footwells. It's not alot of water but hey there souldn't be any water. If anyone has encountered somethin like this before or has a fair idea what the problem might be it would be much appreciated before i embark on some exploratory surgery.

Thanks Harry

Edited by *Glenn*

Hi all. So summer is here which means its time to use the A/C again. First hot day comes and i switch on the A/C only to find that doing so makes water leak from the centre console behind the OBC into both the driver and passenger footwells. It's not alot of water but hey there souldn't be any water. If anyone has encountered somethin like this before or has a fair idea what the problem might be it would be much appreciated before i embark on some exploratory surgery.

Thanks Harry

You don't say what model 320i?

Check the A/C drain hose is connected properly & leading out through firewall

the heater box drain holes may be blocked !, they are supposed to drain through your trans tunnel.