Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

Manfield and the Burgundy Bruiser!

Thought i'd post up this video of the Burgundy Bruiser taking a lap or two round Manfield at last weekends Intermarque's. I managed a best time of 1.27 with my car having full interior, open diff, standard rear shocks etc etc! The car was dyno'd earlier this year with a whole 103rwkw 145rwhp.

Next year my sights are set on getting down to 1.25/6, with the aid of an LSD, KONI rears and TOYO R888's...

I need to say a big thanks to Paul from Interpart (#14) for all his help with various things on the car and for the handy camera work! Also thanks to Jeff G for the use of the Camera! And thanks to anyone else who has helped with, or supplied parts etc for the Burgundy Bruiser!

The Video:

Roll on 2010! Look forward to seeing all the Bimmersport guys out on the track!

Edited by bmpower

Hmm that 86 had a hell of a spool woosh as it went past at the end! Was wondering what it had when it went past you on the back straight aha.

Nice wee vid.

Hmm that 86 had a hell of a spool woosh as it went past at the end! Was wondering what it had when it went past you on the back straight aha.

Nice wee vid.

Supra engine with a HUGE turbo and up to 550hp @ the wheels on 20psi - he was only running 350hp @ 12psi on that day! His best time from memory was 1.21! Another mate of mine in his rx7 managed a 1.17 and was dicing with/beating the 'cheapskates' supra!!

...Its so disheartening when you make a good corner with good exit speed and your flying down the straight when a jappa with a huge hairdryer flys past you like your standing still! ...I think i need an 'M' car...

Poor front heavy eightsix! Good god it moved though!

M engine + E30 = Most likely the fastest hypercar in the world (E60 M5 V10 is recommended)