Sign in to follow this  
antony

FS: Nikon D60

Just won an auction for a Nikon D60 digital SLR camera on trademe. Have always wanted one, but now is not the best time for me to make this type of purchase.

Does anyone want to buy it off me? otherwise I'll buy it and enjoy it. :D

$650ono

Nikon D60 with Nikon 18-55 VR lens in excellent working condition, always keep in the camera bag and put in the top shelf to prevent the dust.

No Manual but have the manual in PDF file

D60 comes with battery, charger, rubber eyecup, cables, Nikon software. This product made in Thailand with 1 year warranty bought in May 2008. Unfortunately the warranty is expired.

Anyway this camera never put me down. It's make me took the shutters again and again so the shutter count is 15,882.

A light scratch on the LCD due to wearing sunglasses and took a photo (so sad..), lens has no marks. Only remove the lens from the body a fews time never less never more. Only use special cloth to clean the camera.

Sad to sell the camera due to my works and I really don't have time to use it anymore. it was leaved lonely in the top shelf for ages.

also comes with a 8 GB SD card

Edited by antony