Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

M20 Coffee Table

Matty104 and SIR E30 already have one at there house :P

And the photos are where?

Good Luck, should be sweet.

Plenty of the old gunna's in this thread :rolleyes:

Edited by braeden.

Basic plan is to diesel/degrease the shiz out of it so it is all shiny, then secure a clear perspex sheet to the top, add rolly wheels to the bottom and bada boom bada bing sick 6 pot table/half a doz beer holster :D

I rek your gonna need a water blaster and something a bit more intense than greaser, eg wheel acid. Good luck, should be mad. I'l come see it early feb.

^ My mate used Diesel on his m50 and gearbox, could nearly eat your dinner off it.

Nathan- don't try to drill glass, especially with one of those $15 POS drill bits.

You CAN use plastic as long as it's the right stuff. PM luka.d I think his user name is. Or PM me and I can give you his phone number. He will know a whole lot more.

Yeah I wasn't suggesting you should just saying you could drill it if you wanted.

or just order the glass from metro glass or similar, pre cut, drilled and edge treated...

Do this _b

my old flatmate works for viridian glass so he can get you a sheet made to whatever size you want with whatever thickness. you will also want it toughened and mabey a bevelled edge, he will get it drilled in the apropriate places too before it gets toughened.

He does alot of perkys and on the side jobs like that so just hit me up when the time comes and he will do it alot cheaper than it would be to buy it.

And to clean it take it to an engine reconditioner, i use brian at hut city reconditioners, located on gracefield road at the bottom of ynui hill. They can acid dip it, only like 15 or 20 bucks

Edited by sydwayz e30