Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

M3 lost from TM

Hey team,

I have been watching the blue 96 e36 M3 Evo on trademe for a while, it keeps popping up and disappearing. Does anybody know if it is owned by a member here or perhaps has the details of the person selling it? Cheers Dylan :)

Edited by Dylan M3

Guest Simon*

Someone will dig the listing out of cache or something for you mate, standby

Is that the one with the "genuine M3 chrome vent grills" on the front quarters?

The blue one with the cream interior, ACS bits/wheels and too much carbon fibre? I looked at it when I bought my car - nice car and drove well but I thought he wanted too much money for it. It also has adjustable height front suspension (certed) and is in good condition (and my favourite M3 colour).

I saw the ad recently ---> it was for sale by the owners father a couple of years ago, and I probably have his details (although not sure if its still the father selling). I will try and find them and send you a PM.

Cheers guys, yes it was the blue one with the ACS bits and pieces. Wouldn't mind having a chat with you about it cam if you get the chance.

Edited by Dylan M3

Not the black one boys... the chrome is not cool. At all. Cam's on the right track... will flick you an email shortly mate. Cheers for your PM!!