Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

E36 Suited Striaght Through Exhaust

Custom made straight through exhaust, made to suit and hinge up to the factory mounting points in a E36 coupe.

Twin system so will be good for 325i and 328i, not sure on the rest, depends what comes out the back of the headers.

$90 ono

Jase,

0212 475 366

post-2520-1263513680.jpg

post-2520-1263513690.jpg

Did this come of your 328i? so if I put it on my 97 it will fit perfect? Also it looks pretty new so whats your reason for sale?? Is it realy noisy? Also what it made out of? Sorry for all the questions, fairly interested. Cheers.

Hey man, yes came out of my 328, mines a 98 so will fir your 97 perfectly. Reason is i went right back to standard system becasue i got sick of not ever being happy with the sound becasue im too fussy. Not sure what its made out of sorry, Pit Stop made it up for me though if thats any help.

Ok. Can you give me a bit of detail on the sound? was it loud or just the type/ pitch. I have a fairly loud muffler already (being straight through). Cheers.

I had it linked up to the standard restricting rear tip so couldnt give you a true definition sorry dude, its more th sort of thing you'd buy and then put with a nice rear tip and a resonator or something. All depends on what your going for.

I had it linked up to the standard restricting rear tip so couldnt give you a true definition sorry dude, its more th sort of thing you'd buy and then put with a nice rear tip and a resonator or something. All depends on what your going for.

Cheers for the honest reply. Yea I think I already need some resonators as is haha.

my springs will be for sale after the cruise on the 1st Nick so get saving :)