Sign in to follow this  
M3NTIL

toyo question

hey i was just wondering if anyone knows when to get toyo tyres from ??

and the price im looking at ? , i only need to replace the two back tyres

they are (toyo 265/302R19 T1R Proxes??)

We have them :D

I will have a look at work tomorrow and see what is currently available.

Is this for the E46 M3? What size rear wheels are you running? If it is for the M3 then they are slightly too small.

Edited by zenetti

We have them :D

I will have a look at work tomorrow and see what is currently available.

Is this for the E46 M3? What size rear wheels are you running? If it is for the M3 then they are slightly too small.

yup its for the E46 M3,i hav stock M3 19"

from what i can gather from my reserch 255/35R19 is a American option. but most commonly found size is 275/30R19 but cant be for sure as internetz tell lots of storys. id have to check my lists at work to make sure. how did you find the the toyos? how many kms ya get out of them?

from what i can gather from my reserch 255/35R19 is a American option. but most commonly found size is 275/30R19 but cant be for sure as internetz tell lots of storys. id have to check my lists at work to make sure. how did you find the the toyos? how many kms ya get out of them?

hey

yea the toyo's were mint , im not to sure how many km on the toyo's ,i've only had the car about 3 months

NZ and Aus spec E46 M3 should run 225/40/19 front and 255/35/19 rear. The CSL version does run a 265/30R19. The internet can be a good and a bad thing with all the info (and misinformation) readily available. Luckily we have the correct books which tell us 100% what the size should be.

M3NTIL - I have sent you a pm re pricing etc

cheers

Johno

Mag & Tyre Direct

Edited by zenetti

Toyo is a pretty ordinary tyre to be putting on an M3.

i just want a semi decent tyre coz i dont really race around and if i do DSC dose a pretty good job of keeping it on the road

Toyo is a pretty ordinary tyre to be putting on an M3.

I was wondering when you were going to pipe up with views. However I did expect a lot more comprehensive post rather than just a pointless comment.

Everybody has their own personal preferences when it comes to tyres and we all know yours Ron. Andy likes the Toyo tyres as do a number of others on here, so why not just respect his views?

Edited by zenetti

The pointless comment is you trying to have a dig at me.

Here we go again :wacko:

M3NTIL question was "where do I get Toyo's from?"

How does your original post help? I thought the whole point of this forum was to try and help others out? Your post didn't really do that.

Again I say, how about we just keep on topic and try and help fellow members out? If someone likes a certain brand tyre, let them like it. Perhaps their driving style is different, or their car is set up differently, and that particular brand works best for them.

BTW Personal experience is by it's very nature subjective and NOT objective, but this is not the ideal area to start a debate up on that. :)

Edited by zenetti