Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

E36 M3

Anyone out there with a tidy E36 M3, preferable a 3.2L, M Coupe or any other outrageous, rare and fast BMW, please be in touch!!

Anyone out there with a tidy E36 M3, preferable a 3.2L, M Coupe or any other outrageous, rare and fast BMW, please be in touch!!

The very best of luck Dylan. I have spent several years looking for just that car. It must be in Cosmosschwartz and a coupe, but up till now I haven't been able to find a good enough vehicle, and I'm a car dealer and know pretty well everything that is for sale by dealers in this country.

How about an NZ New M3 Cab 3.2 (the last delivered in nz) mint 2 owner car done 46ks?

Edited by M3 Cab

Guest Ari Gold

The very best of luck Dylan. I have spent several years looking for just that car. It must be in Cosmosschwartz and a coupe, but up till now I haven't been able to find a good enough vehicle, and I'm a car dealer and know pretty well everything that is for sale by dealers in this country.

What about white 3.2's with the cloth interior? Are the any in the country at all? It's pretty much the only combination I'd consider.

Ill tell ya, the M coupe is a funny car ay. Personally I really like them but no so much in Silver. I guess it is one of those BMWs which is really hard to put a value on. $35K and it hasn't budged from TM. i think dropping at least 5 K and it might sell. Interesting point about the E36 M3 though. I went and test drove that blue one (3.2) that disappeared from TM a week or so ago.

It was overall OK. Engine seemed good, exterior was good, interior was a bit tired and worn but the thing that was odd was the suspension. When you accelerated hard then let up or changed gear, the car would do this little shimmy. Its like the dropped the front left corner or raised the rear right causing the car to 'twist'. Perhaps shocks? Any suggestions? I'll get BM workshop to check it out.

Cheers for the good luck wish mate!! I might actually need it haha. Keep your eyes out for me mate!!!

how about this:

Buy a nice NZ example and order the kit from the states.

If i Win 1st div. lotto I'm flying to the States and buying a stage 3 version :D

Laurence

Dude! Long time no see! That clip is already saved as one of my favorites!! Hows the car situation?

Hamish is selling his, good straight and well looked after car. 1999 3.2 M3 White leather, 136km (off memory) Black, Etc Etc

text or call him on 021 025 53011

For the price of that Shoe, I mean M Coupe, aren't E46 M3's in that 35k ish bracket? Mind you a well looked after E36 M3 is a bargain at high teens. Good luck

Dude! Long time no see! That clip is already saved as one of my favorites!! Hows the car situation?

car projects are temporarily on hold while we add some goodies to the house :)

Anyways I have my trusty nissan sentra LOL.

Im just waiting until I win Lotto then I have about 7 cars lined up I want to buy.

Laurence