Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

FS: Painted or Unpainted Boot Lip Spoilers

Hey there!

Well I'm gonna do another order of Boot Lip Spoilers. Got a few people interested and thought there might be some people on here who are keen.

I don't know if I mentioned it publicly last time but I can get them painted from the factory now. Last time I ordered a shipment I brought a painted one in for myself which I replaced my black one with. The paint is a perfect match. I can't stress enough how perfect it is. Its better than a few things I have had sprayed in Aucks.

The painted ones do however come with a guarantee. If the match is off (within reason) then a refund will be given or a replacement offered. I did bring a couple more in last time for others and apparently their matches were good as well.

As usual I can get:

E30

E36 Coupe

E36 Sedan

E36 Convertible

E46 Coupe

E46 Sedan

E46 Convertible

E34 Sedan

E39 Sedan

E92 Coupe

And as usual if your model isn't listed he can also make them to your specified length.

Down to business, the price. Well I've managed to build up a good relationship (A business one!) with the supplier overseas and he is giving some good deals.

Unpainted (standard) to members = $40

Unpainted (made to length) to members = $45

Painted (standard) to members =$85

Painted (made to length) to members =$90

The close ups are to show the match you can expect. It is perfect.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers.

Edited by Nick021

Last time I pulled out because I was going to sell my beast. Quite glad i did now as I'm keen as on a painted one.

So. Put me down for one for an E34 Painted, made to length. Colour = Fjordgrau (#310)

Cheers

Sam

keen for a E39 painted, Orient blau.

when do we have to pay? PM me and I can pay ya this week just to get it out of the way if you like haha

The E39 needs some character at the back, lip spoiler will do nicely

Awesome guys. Have put both of you the list.

Andrew I do need your colour code.

For painted spoilers and custom length ones I do now have to take a deposit, thanks for mentioning that (I forgot). You can thank those on here and on trade me who pull out after I order them. Deposit of 50% is required and can be paid once you have shown your interest and contacted me.

Cheers.

Not a prob Nick. Will PM you on pay day haha and give you the details and grab yours for the deposit :D