Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

BMW Profile Lifestyle Roof Racks

Hi guys,

Have some Genuine BMW Profile 2000 Roof Racks to suit E36 BMWs.

Options available are:

-E36 Coupe x1 ($365)

-E36 Compact x2 ($295)

-Luggage carrier add-on x1 ($65)

So have 3 Sets available.

NOTE: HAVE ONLY ONE LUGGAGE CARRIER

Call or text me if you prefer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jase

0212 475 366

Edited by -ISLE69-

uploads failed. not sure whats going on there but will some pics on photobucket and post links on the first post.

Edited by -ISLE69-

Massive thread dig, do you still have the coupe racks? How exactly do they attach?

Massive thread dig, do you still have the coupe racks? How exactly do they attach?

i sure do mate. they attach by grabbing the small gutter that runs along the side window line and the pillar if you know what i mean. they have a special locking key to tighten them on and bang, bobs ya uncle. on and off in a matter of a minute pretty much.

Can you tell me if they are the same as these? - as in mounting types? still not sure how I can put either on my car, I don't have rain gutters or any such thing

nope. if you look at the photos i uploaded at the start of the thread u will see how mine have slightly different ends to attach them. those ones on trade me are actually pointless becasue they are suited only for the back of E36 Compacts so that set wouldnt actually work on a compact unless they had the correct front one.

Mine fit all E36 Coupes. Go and have a look at yours and you will notice the small gutter just above the side windows

nope. if you look at the photos i uploaded at the start of the thread u will see how mine have slightly different ends to attach them. those ones on trade me are actually pointless becasue they are suited only for the back of E36 Compacts so that set wouldnt actually work on a compact unless they had the correct front one.

Mine fit all E36 Coupes. Go and have a look at yours and you will notice the small gutter just above the side windows