Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Turners: E46 M3 manual

Unless there's some nastiness I would have thought the auction estimate is a little low.

true true, 50,00 K's would be worth more over 100k now, turners are pretty close to real values most of the time.

Current market would suggest $35-40+ for that kind of mileage.

That's what I reckon. $35k plus (although not necessarily much). Would depend for me almost entirely on the service record...

Guest Ari Gold

Pretty good buying I would have thought, but these days, all the E46 M3's are so option dependent. My ideal M3 would be either silver or black with cloth interior and 6spd manual with the 19" rims, but how many even came here in that spec?

Pretty good buying I would have thought, but these days, all the E46 M3's are so option dependent. My ideal M3 would be either silver or black with cloth interior and 6spd manual with the 19" rims, but how many even came here in that spec?

I kept an eye on these for a long time and only saw four with cloth. Three were silver and manual, one red SMG. One was a very early press / photography car which came in ex Germany at a few thousand kms (18" wheels though), one was an import (not sure if Singapore or Japan) - interestingly had no CD (MD behind 16:9 screen, no CDC) and the last one was apparently NZ new but had aftermarket 19" chrome :wacko: alloys - never saw it in the flesh. Red one was ex Japan. Standard NZ spec included leather to the best of my knowledge.

I reckon this car will sell at about $35k + Turners tend to feed the greed with their estimates and bidders get carried away on the day.