Sign in to follow this  
deane30

Relay For Life

Hey guys,

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I’m a Radiation Therapist at the Wellington Blood and Cancer Centre. From March 27th to 28th myself and a number of my colleagues are participating in the Cancer Society’s Relay For Life.

This is a 24 hour walk/run team relay around Frank Kitts Park in Wellington. The aim is to raise funds for the Cancer Society, celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember those lost to the disease and to promote awareness.

I get to see the fantastic work the Cancer Society do each day as part of my job. They provide free services, information and support to people with cancer and their families from the moment of diagnosis right through to treatment and recovery. Their services also include volunteer transport to and from treatment, counseling, support groups, as well as funding research into prevention, detection and treatment of cancer.

I need as many sponsors as possible to help make this event a success and would greatly appreciate any help you guys could give me!! $5, $10 or $20 donations would be awesome. At the moment I’m really struggling! Receipts are available and all donations over $5 are tax deductible.

I’m sure all of you know someone who has been affected by cancer in some way.

There are a number of ways you can donate:

1. Online donations using credit card on http://www.givealittle.co.nz/member/stingrays Please mention my name in the message area and PM me your details.

2. Cheques payable to the cancer Society. Please PM or email me for my postal details.

3. Direct transfer to my bank account with your name and RFL in the reference section. Please PM me for my details. I can arrange a receipt.

Any questions please email me at dean.paterson@ccdhb.org.nz or PM me.

Thanks for your help,

Dean Paterson

dean.paterson@ccdhb.org.nz

Donated $10, Best of luck.Great Cause

Thanks so much Braeden. Your help is really appreciated!!