Sign in to follow this  
efortysix

17" 3 Series Alloys

Ah these, i have them on my watch list too, would look good on my e36 i think!

pee off I saw them first :D

Haha instead of watching... one of you should place a bid! If they don't sell this week I'll put them up for $1 reserve. Seems to be the only way to get people to take action on trademe and often fetches you a premium!

Send me a pm if they dont sell

Am interested for sure. money is a bit tight at the moment but Im sure I can swing something

Ditto on the PM or flick me a message if you have a cash price...I am up in arms about your alloys or some M3 18's...

These are very nice looking on the E36. I also have a set of these in 17x8 if anyone is interested. Will let them go cheap; PM me.

Sorry for the hijack.

This would be like me going into a FS ad for a car of yours saying "I have the same one, with the same k's in the same colour but will let it go cheaper". Cheers, dude.

Edit: PS I went to the movies in the weekend...with your girlfriend... then we boned. But I'm sorry to hear you guys broke up.

Edited by efortysix

You're in Chch and I'm in Auckland.

So its more like: I have the same product and will let it go cheaper; so you people that aren't in the South Island, and cant be bothered wanking about with freight PM me if you're interested - Helping out the community as well as myself.

Previous post deleted. Feel free to delete this one too if the mods please. Or I can

Edited by Pjay

You're in Chch and I'm in Auckland.

So its more like: I have the same product and will let it go cheaper; so you people that aren't in the South Island, and cant be bothered wanking about with freight PM me if you're interested - Helping out the community as well as myself.

Previous post deleted. Feel free to delete this one too if the mods please. Or I can

Hey man, no worries I was only having a laugh! Sorry if you took it the wrong way... Mine are now sold however, so jack this thread 'til it explodes, if you like.