Sign in to follow this  
twisted

SOLD.

Hi All.

Up for sale is my '94 540iA SE.

SOLD.

Edited by -Alias-

Guest Simon*

Haha link your showroom pics Sam - that's just too damn dark ;)

Good luck with the sale mate

Haha link your showroom pics Sam - that's just too damn dark ;)

Good luck with the sale mate

It's all in the monitor :P I have some more recent pics at home (after it was lowered) Will add tonight!

lost interest in selling this almost immediately. However, I have now found a bike i want so the car's gotta go.

$5750

New Rubber getting put on the rear tomorrow.

Thats nice, great colour, best mags & whited out indicators & NZ NEW!

Any chance of more pictures? I'm not going to buy it but I think it would do you a world of good to put more pics up, that & I want to be nosey!

Cheers.

Two things, Mini's are not as good as e34's trust me on that, yes you should, my dad has had like 30 odd Mini's in all the guises you like 1275Gt, race ones, slide windows, blah blah.

Second thing, find the thread on here with the 96 black E34 540i that the guy brought circa $4k, sorry someone had to say it.

And a lip spoiler tongue.gif

Good luck with the sale

Yes! Though the bootlid will require a tidy up before this is put on. Have just put brand new rubber on the rear too :)

Thats nice, great colour, best mags & whited out indicators & NZ NEW!

Any chance of more pictures? I'm not going to buy it but I think it would do you a world of good to put more pics up, that & I want to be nosey!

Cheers.

Cheers for the comments :) going to (finally) take more pics this weekend.

Two things, Mini's are not as good as e34's trust me on that, yes you should, my dad has had like 30 odd Mini's in all the guises you like 1275Gt, race ones, slide windows, blah blah.

Second thing, find the thread on here with the 96 black E34 540i that the guy brought circa $4k, sorry someone had to say it.

Haha, I love Mini's. I've had had a enough of them to be well familiar with all of their quirks :P But as stated, I've decided to get a bike+license for now. I want to be riding a Ducati in 12 months.

As for that black E34 on Mpars? Yup. As the guy said, he stole it. I'm well aware of what these are worth, and within the bounds of common sense I am Negotiable. However, it must also be taken into account that I've put in a reasonable amount of time + cash in to this car and will be significantly out of pocket when it goes. I've already been offered $4500 for it, but I'm happy to sit on it to get closer to my asking price. But all said and done, The market will decide what it's worth. :)

Edited by -Alias-

Alias thats the way good view on it as far as value goes.

When selling a car you ultimately must listen to the people who will buy the car not the people who never will.

To some people your cars is worth $5k plus and to others you would have to pay them to buy it!!

They ain't M-Pars brother ;)

Just had another look, yep. You're right. definately not M-Pars!

New pics added. Gave it a clean today and its come up great!

Damn.. thats a nice car. I wanted to buy from the previous pics. I'm gutted that I just blew 10k on a holiday last week and won't have the cash to buy for another 7 weeks.

I was going to sit quiet and hope you didn't sell, but I'm sure it will go on TM before then. Being someone who has been looking for this exact model for several weeks now, I think your price is spot on.

Hope another nice E34 540i SE with factory tow bar turns up again later! :wacko:

Hey sweet ride Alias. Your price is about right. I just paid $5750 for a 1996 540i for the wife.

How are the Monroe/H&R Springs set up? I need to upgrade the shocks/springs my other E34 540i, but can't decide whether lowering it is best idea (or what shocks give best value for money) I don't want a harsh ride and have to bother with scraping it as I use the '40 as a daily.. Have had a quote for $1250 for bilsteins installed all around keepiing factory springs.

BUT it will look heaps better dropped a bit. How much are H&Rs BTW?

Good luck with sale. You should put it on trademe, I competed against 3 other bidders before I won auction the other night. These are cool cars

Ace, C.

H&R's - you're looking at about 300-400 through Keith on the forums

(looks like a minter, good luck with sale!)

Edited by Creaver - STOK3D

Cheers for the comments guys.

MrDevine - $1250 installed is a very good price. Did the person giving the quote have any experience with these cars? I ask only because in order to replace the rear struts, the parcel shelf has to come out, and thats about half a days work right there.

The Monroes are not a patch on Bilsteins, but still better than the flogged boges that were in it before.

H&Rs as per Creavers comments above.

Alias I hope I heard it right on the phone! I think the difference is – Autolign is an importer of Bilsteins so they don't have to put such a big margin on them.

Anyway will find out for sure this week. Called Keith and I'm going to go with H&Rs afterall, do the lot at once. Should be sweet.

Ace, C.

Back on the market now. Open to sensible offers as am moving this weekend and need it gone.

Don't suppose your coming to AKL any time soon?

Don't suppose your coming to AKL any time soon?

No Planned trips no...