Sign in to follow this  
JNR M5

Places to get BMW bodykit in NZ

Hi does anyone know anywhere in nz to get a bodykit for bmw apart from bmw themselves. I have found alot of nice ones on the internet but the shipping is very expensive.

not too many from what I've heard. Trademe has a couple but other than that no other leads known.

Edited by bmw3

If it is for your e60, then buy them in the US through sellers like these ...

http://forums.5series.net/forum/37-private...er-classifieds/

then ship them by sea with this company ...

http://www.kiwishipping.co.nz/kiwi-shipping/contact.asp

Got to work out cheaper than buying in NZ :)

Although its not in New Zealand, Ebay had quite a few when I was looking. Most of them did ship to New Zealand as well but it was pretty expensive.

I will be going to Thailand and Malaysia on Sunday and will see what they have there, if there is a wide range I could be starting a business importing them.

I will be going to Thailand and Malaysia on Sunday and will see what they have there, if there is a wide range I could be starting a business importing them.

Hey mate are you still looking for a Body kit for your E60? What style are you looking for? I can get a excellent replica AC style one for your car, its made of ABS plastic, quality garunteed. Also I can get a dry carbon M5 interior trim kit to fit your car if you are interested. I'll get back on here with pictures and prices if you are interested. :)

EDIT: Pics and prices below...

Posted Image

Body kit $1300 + shipping

Posted Image

$800 + shipping. This kit fits over your factory trim and is garunteed a factory quality fitment. This kit will not fit over factory woodgrain trim.

Edited by ACUZED

sorry im keen on the interior but mine is the woodgrain type trim.

im looking for something else in terms of the kit. to give you a rough idea to assist me in finding one here is a pic of what im after.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know.

Cheers

Edited by JNR M5

sorry im keen on the interior but mine is the woodgrain type trim.

im looking for something else in terms of the kit. to give you a rough idea to assist me in finding one here is a pic of what im after.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know.

Cheers

Ok that kit looks awesome. lol I'll see if I can do anything for you. As for the interior. Would it be difficult to source a non woodgrain trim from a wrecker if you are really keen on the carbon interior? I could help you look if you like. :) The CF is awesome if I had a E60 its one of the first things I would do to it. lol