Sign in to follow this  
3series

M20 Aftermarket exhaust

For sale: M20 aftermarket exhaust

Custom made from downpipes back by Als Mufflers on the shore about 2 years back now. This was designed for a 320i but may fit a 325i exhaust manifold this will need to be confirmed. Could be modified to fit other models.

This is the exhaust from my race car. Idle is slightly louder and you can drive it around low RPM without waking up the whole neighbourhood. Sound kicks in around 3000-4500rpm and sounds amazing. Not your average low note big bore, but quite a nice tone to it.

Standard E30 downpipes with the 4 lug flange down into a 2 1/4" single pipe to mid resonator back to lukey rear muffler with a nice shiney single chrome tip on it.

Performed well off the mark but I've gone to a different setup for next season. The tone is I believe best suited to a road car, need a disgustingly loud exhaust for race car :).

Will try and get a video of the sound. Able to be heard in car for the next week or so.

$375 ono. after a quick sale.

Pickup in Auckland.

Contact by PM if you have any questions or wish to view for viewing.

new price $325

Edited by bmw3

Made a video of it pm for the file. Slightly too big to upload and youtube will kill all the sound quality.