Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

E30 Floor mats

Read all about it folks, this is where you will hear it first. Forget about scouring trademe - drooling over M3's, stop procrastinating with the help of youtube - finish your damn work, stop cringing at the thought of letting people with scummy shoes enter your fine automobile, and the resulting dirt/dust/microbes/pollen/dogshit/blood that you must clean up later.

Don't you wish you could just throw away all this mess? Grab the carpet RIGHT OUT of the car? Hang the mess on the clothes line and beat it senseless with a large stick? All while retaining the original look of your storming german runabout?

WELL NOW YOU CAN:

These GENUINE man-made-fibre floor mats are what you need. 2 owners, FULL SERVICE HISTORY (verbal records) and NO to MINIMUM wear (on the 3 passenger seats, drivers is 85% (see photo), naturally).

The horizontal stripes really add width and breadth to your passenger compartment, visually optimising space and comfort. The dark grey blends SEAMLESSLY with the other dark greys in the car, giving a healthy BMW FACTORY look. These are the real deal folks, I am lead to believe they are twice, if not 2.2 TIMES, better than Repco alternatives.

Over $550 brand new (+-550), you can have them here today for $100. And you will have the personal satisfaction that your money will be spend on alcohol/kebabs in Surfer's Paradise in 3 weeks time.

post-1573-1269479672.jpg

post-1573-1269479687.jpg

SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE:

'I never knew how well protected my carpets could be untill I saw these floor mats, I'll never let people in my car again without them!' - John, Waste Relocation Technician.

'I can't believe it's not butter has nothing on these! I can't believe how well these protect my Genuine BMW carpets!' - Sandra, Male Sastisfaction Engineer.

Ha.

Best thread this year.

I hope this means your stripping the E30 ;)

Edited by Forrest

SPECIAL OFFER.

One of these mats has attained comandable flying properties, and just might tell you the secrets of this secret!

PROTECT YOUR CARPET NOW!

post-1573-1269480279.jpg

I hope this means your stripping the E30 ;)

Took these out as soon as I got it, been sitting around. Having a big clean up!

WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE I MIGHT FIND!?

Come on folks, this is a one time only offer! (time offered will be infinity)

Hit the 'Buy it now' and I'll give you a 20% discount.