Sign in to follow this  
oscar90

Mike 323e30 where are you?!

Hey mate just incase you see this i've been trying to get ahold of you for the last few days, sent you some emails (private and synthe) and a text, will try give you a ring when I top my phone up.

And no he hasn't ripped me off before anyone get excitied :rolleyes: lol

i'm just on a time frame and have about 5 working days left before my re test time is up and Mike is helping me out with some parts, as usual

Andrew

Hey sorry man, Its all sorted and well be there on Tuesday at the latest , Been flat out with preperation for the new products and workshop and website, My emails should be back online today aswel Ive finally sorted the fowarding issues actually had missed 60 emails....

So for anyone else who has sent me enquires in the last week please re send them.

Edited by 323e30

BUMP, mike parts still arent here and ive been emailing/PM'ing you to no avail, i need them yesterday sort of thing!, please text me on 027 465 2223, will try ring you altho im unsure the number ihave is correct...

Andrew