Sign in to follow this  
Parabolica

FS 1988 E28 535i

Howdy,

Check out my old mans e28 535i below. Had it a few years now and in great condition. Runs very well and used to tow our race cars all over the country. He has now replaced it with a big falcon wagon so no longer needed.

Very well maintained and recently had a bunch of money spent on bushes and the big service.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-283540169.htm

I have also posted this in trademe discussions as I was not totally sure of the best place to put it. {edit: no you haven't i deleted it, double posting is not cool}

Cheers

Rob

Edited by OLLIE
double posted

hey, was looking at the car on TM, nice car, is it fully original? do these engines last a while, ie are the kms considered high? cheers

Edited by waxer

hey, was looking at the car on TM, nice car, is it fully original? do these engines last a while, ie are the kms considered high? cheers

The only thing not original to the car are the recaro style seats that we put in which are much more comfortable. Its been very well maintained and my father has spent quite a bit getting it properly sorted. Towed our race cars all over the country for a few years now with no problems. As far as the Kms go I dont think its something most people would worry about too much. There would be a few cars with quite a few more kms here on these forums which are still running sweet as a daisy like this one is.

Bavarian Motors in Glenfield have been through it a while ago and did all the jobs that needed doing ie bushes and general servicing.

Cheers

Edited by Parabolica