Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

e30 big brake upgrade.

Hey guys,

I have currently got a big brake setup on my racecar, it constists of nissan patrol rotors, 310mm from memory but not sure, mitsi evo 4 2pot callipers, all brackets have been made out of high grade alloy i think, or steel. one or the other. (i did not make this, i bought car with it on.)

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....hl=evo+4+brakes

anywho. i am looking to possibly sell them as i want to go back to 15s for racing, and the brakes wont fit in anything smaller than 16s.

At this stage a sale is not deffinate and im not sure what they are worth so am open to offers/suggestions/negotiations. If i do sell them it will be the callipers, rotors, brackets, and hoses (not braided but they are strong none the less.)

anything i forgot to mention or any questions just hit me up.

Cheers oli

ohh just thought i would mention i went up to manfield with a few of the guys off here for a track day and did about 60 laps in the day, 3 rounds of about 20 running constant 1.26 -1.27s and not a hint of fade, brakes felt just as good as the 1st lap.

ohh just thought i would mention i went up to manfield with a few of the guys off here for a track day and did about 60 laps in the day, 3 rounds of about 20 running constant 1.26 -1.27s and not a hint of fade, brakes felt just as good as the 1st lap.

I'll take em, calling you now