Sign in to follow this  
soarer260@hotmail.com

Where to get Sparco seats & accessories?

So I am after some Sparco seats, rails, harnesses and brackets for my E36, where can one find them through out NZ?

I have seen Cardwells but where else is there? I would rather find the stuff locally than try import & paying a heap of shipping and customs taxes.

Any help would be superb.

Come on mate - tell us more about what you have planned! :)

Come on mate - tell us more about what you have planned! :)

Well since I got the cage put in the car I should have got around to putting in some proper race seats as I stupid got the harness bar set too high so the stock seats cant sit exactly how I want them (they contact), so I need to get some proper seats so I can sit properly that wont hit the bar.

I look forward to the joy of getting in and out in a hurry. Probably just going to go for the Spring 5, Seat base, rails and side brackets on the drivers side, passengers can wait.

{ How is the manual conversion by the way, I was meaning to ask! }

Thanks for the 41 link, but it seems they do orders from USA basically... so its not totally ideal. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Mike-E36

i ordered both of my sparco seats through mac. the first one he ahd in stock so was delivered within a few days. the second had to come from america. took a bit longer than i hoped but was an easy purchase and dealing with mac. good email contact when i had a problem with my first seat aswell. if your in a hurry you may need to find someone else that supplies though

Going pretty well, a few hiccups, but nothing that can't be sorted.

Will update thread once it all pans out :).

Good luck with your track hack

Have you looked at the Racetech seats?

I've got the 4009 and a 4000 in my 205, your more than welcome to come bum test them if you like.

Going pretty well, a few hiccups, but nothing that can't be sorted.

Will update thread once it all pans out :).

Good luck with your track hack

Cool mate, Id like to check it out one day when it's done.

Yeah, in a way the best thing for an E36 is to become a track hack. It will slowly go that way further down the line, probably carry on with the ford half of the cage when that time comes, make it a 6 point.

After all intend to go back to finding an E34 for my daily at some stage in 2010, without a doubt they're my favorite of all the cars I have owned, just a bonus they are so damn cheap.

Have you looked at the Racetech seats?

I've got the 4009 and a 4000 in my 205, your more than welcome to come bum test them if you like.

I have, they are an option but I fancy trying my luck with the Sparco ones first. Cheers mate, I will give you a PM if I decide to look into them further.