Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

ECU's

Hi guys,

Was talking to a few importers and I may be able to get in some AC Schnizter gear for myself and you guys at reasonable prices. I wasnt looking at bigger things like body kits, maybe the odd spoiler etc. Now I'm not sure whether or not AC-S brand ECU's are rated highly or whether or not they're worth getting. But if I do import their gear I'm guessing they will be quite a demand here.

So far I know they can give add an extra 25 horsepower for most model 3 series E30's.

Edited by E30stz

They will only give that kind of HP increase in conjunction with a lot of other modifications at the same time (i.e. intake, headers, exhaust etc).

From a simple replacement performance chip you will only get a very small increase in HP if that is all you are doing.

Cheers

I'll try get some prices + shipping costs if you tell me what your after.

Edited by E30stz

Can you get me some prices for E46 manual pedals ... + dead pedal ..

I was looking around on Ebay for you Ali....

Except no dead pedal, but do a search for auto and they have dead pedals, but that auto so no use...................

Ebay 1

I was looking around on Ebay for you Ali....

Except no dead pedal, but do a search for auto and they have dead pedals, but that auto so no use...................

Ebay 1

The auto and manual dead pedals are both the same .. it's also the same as SMG dead pedal ....

That's pretty cheap too .. but i wonder what the freight is going to cost .. that wouls probably be the bulk of the price ..