Sign in to follow this  
DRTDVL

Bardahl Oils

I got talking to the rep for Bardahl oils at the event today and we where talking about the oil i run in the pug. I was going to be running the Motul V300 in the car next time i did an oil change as it comes highly recommend from those in the racing world that i know.

I've been given a good deal on the Bardahl which would make it remarkably cheaper but i can't find any information about it other than the nz website.

Bardahl

or

Motul

Thoughts?

I got talking to the rep for Bardahl oils at the event today...

Bardahl is a brand I have not seen for many years. I remember it from when I was a kid - you used to see it on advertising hoardings and at motor racing. I think it was additives rather than oil.

Sorry I don't know about the oil but the brand is a blast from the past that I have not seen for a long time.

bardahl

i remembered seeing it rally cars, i remember seeing bottles of it when dad used some of their products when he had his 240z race car and his old school beetle with the porsche engine. (when i was 11)

Edited by Docile

Been around for years - dropped out of sight - now back

Used to be pretty good stuff

Remember this stuff being around say 30 years ago as an oil additive. Was sold on the basis of reducing friction and thus increasing power output. Seem to recall it went out of favour when tests showed it reduced friction allright but at the cost of greatly increasing wear on components