Sign in to follow this  
tire

E30 Mtech II sides and rear

Everything is genuine except the skirts (the white things). Missing rear arch cap, should be able to use the one from the fiberglass ones no drama. Skirts and door pods are to suit a 4 door. Sorry no pics of the rear bumper / apron, but it is included in the price.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$500 firm.

I also have a full genuine m-tech1 kit that I could be pursuaded to part with. Just seeking offers on that at this stage.

Max 0273545576

Cheers.

Edited by tastic

Oops, 4 door.

To clarify - the $500 includes the rear apron / valance / bumper. I just didn't take any photos of it. Its in good nick.

what's a 4dr tech I kit worth......

they look like they have been in a fire and need alot of work?have they beed glued on? can i have a pic of the rear bumper please .

NO FIRE! They are just dark blue. Haven't been glued on, in fact most of the original clips are there. They have been taped on at one stage not that that changes anything. They do not need a lot of work FFS. I never intended to fit these when I bought them and I'm not making a profit, there is nothing dodge going on here!

The rear is dark blue also. I can't be f**ked taking pics, it looks like any other mt2 rear.

NO FIRE! They are just dark blue. Haven't been glued on, in fact most of the original clips are there. They have been taped on at one stage not that that changes anything. They do not need a lot of work FFS. I never intended to fit these when I bought them and I'm not making a profit, there is nothing dodge going on here!

The rear is dark blue also. I can't be f**ked taking pics, it looks like any other mt2 rear.

Haha fair call mate.

are you trying to sell something or not , im asking you question's re a purchase and you pull that out , the parts dirty and photos dont look to good so i have to ask so i know what im looking at buying mate.

Sorry, I was getting a bunch of gay pms and got frustrated.

I'l take a pic of the rear next week for you. It is the bumper and the valance and its genuine.