Sign in to follow this  
skuter

1997 BMW 728i

Hi all,

I wonder if someone is able to help me or point in right direction with following issues.

Issue 1:

I noticed the other day that I cannot longer adjust the seat/wheel and use the memory options. The passanger seat works but drivers doesnt? :(

I cant see that the cable is unplugged anywhere, I take it if the seat works the wheel will as well, any help or recomendations on this would be great.

----- FIXED :)

Issue 2:

I started also to notice when I turn the car on and the engine is cold, I can feel this vibration sound from inside of the car, it lasts for about 30-40 seconds or so after that it stops, what is it? and is it crucial to be fixed?

on the side note:

Anyone know where I can get good price brake pads (front and rear)

Appreciate and help I can get.

Cheers,

Edited by skuter

Hi Ivan

Welcome to the forum, it is always nice to see more e38's on here. If you amenf your profile to include the area yopu are from we can point you in the right direction.

cheers.

Edited by zenetti

Hi Ivan

Welcome to the forum, it is always nice to see more e38's on here. If you amenf your profile to include the area yopu are from we can point you in the right direction.

cheers.

Thank you, I have edited my profile :)

Awesome that makes things easier. There are a few palmy members on here that should be able to point you in the right direction. I am in Auckland so can't really help sorry.

Awesome that makes things easier. There are a few palmy members on here that should be able to point you in the right direction. I am in Auckland so can't really help sorry.

this topic can be closed :) both issues resolved.

cheers