Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

Performance exhaust/back box for BMW.

I am constantly asked about exhaust back boxes, Eisenmann make to order, Schmiedmann have the best prices on complete exhaust/back boxes (supersprint/eisenmann etc)Others may know more but no one is talking.

I would fit Eisenmann sport to any E34 525i/535i/540i.

http://www.schmiedmann.com/5_series/E34/Eq...ning/page12.htm

ive always found making my own has worked the best, choose the correct diameter, get something like a forzaflow muffler and a coby and get a nice shiny tip to fit on it.

I thought about getting a Eisenmann for my 540i, they make a great sound but I didn't see it worth it being around 2250 delivered, worth roughly 1/2 to 1/3 of the car!

Would have been excellent however.

Surely there is a company here in Auck that can do a tuned/performance box. Where is all that kiwi ingenuity? :rolleyes:

Surely there is a company here in Auck that can do a tuned/performance box. Where is all that kiwi ingenuity? :rolleyes:

there is, its just not a specific box for that model, its a hand made pipe with selected mufflers added... best bang for buck exhaust wise...

there is, its just not a specific box for that model, its a hand made pipe with selected mufflers added... best bang for buck exhaust wise...

Do you mean there is a company that would do the job for mr E34, if so he would probably like to know, or did you mean to use your advise with the coby etc. Is he able to do that sort of mod I wonder.

Cheers. :blink:

i meant to go to an exhaust shop and do the thing with the cobys, and maybe choose the rear box/tip he wants out of a catalouge of universal boxes.