Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

BMW E39

Its time for a bigger car, not for a expanding family but becasue Im greedy.

Decided to look for a E39 rather than a big Mercedes again..

Im not too horrifically fussy.

Just want something tidy with resonable KMS (up to 200,000 depending on condition)

Normal colours preferbly, no maroon.

Somewhere between $5000 - $10000

I know there are lots on trade me but thought I'd ask on here just in case someone had one they would like to get rid of...

Im in no hurry

Cheers

Ryan

what about an E38 7 series? Bigger, more comfy and cruisier than a 5!

Edited by zenetti

I got no problem with a 7 series either just havent fond any good ones for under 10k so didnt include it haha

What you doing with the e36? i want it kind of =D

Its getting a few things resprayed next week and the guy who has been borrowing the E30 is keen to buy it when I get it back, but for the right price I'll sell it to someone else. Flick me a PM and I can send you the details mate.

Cheers for the help and car offers fellas.

I have been told by the parentals to keep the engine size down a bit, as Im using it mostly just to go to uni and over the bridge to work once a week..

So say 530i and under

Cheers!

I got no problem with a 7 series either just havent fond any good ones for under 10k so didnt include it haha

We have a couple that can be sold. They both have minor niggles (as do all cars of this age) but the price will probably be right for you. One is a Silver 735 V8 and one is a Blue 740 V8. You are welcome to come and check them out. I will have the 740 at the Auckland meet tomorrow.

We have a couple that can be sold. They both have minor niggles (as do all cars of this age) but the price will probably be right for you. One is a Silver 735 V8 and one is a Blue 740 V8. You are welcome to come and check them out. I will have the 740 at the Auckland meet tomorrow.

I would deffinatly be keen to have a look alas I will be working all day tommorow... If you dont mind flick me a few details about the 735 is you dont mind mate :)