Sign in to follow this  
340i

5x120 brand new wheels and tyres for cheap

Hi,

I got these 5x120 et15 wheels off a guy who bought them new for a holden and then realised the offset was wrong... :rolleyes:

They're brand new and look like they've never even had tyres mounted on them.

The only thing with them is that he had put HSV badges over the BMW badge in the middle of the rim. When I pulled these off, one or two of the HSV badges bent the BMW badges ever so slightly. This is barely noticible even right up close, and if its a real big deal you could get new badges from a mag shop.

I was gonna keep them but have since found some BBS splits, which interest me more.

The tyres I'm selling are not brand new, but have only travelled a few k's. This is shown in the pics, where the factory moulding marks are still visible on the tyre. They're Hankook Ventus HRII, 235/45/17's

I'm after $900 for the wheels and tyres together (not mounted though) or $500 for the wheels or tyres on their own.

Wheels are located in Lower Hutt, Wellington. Pick up only, unless I can't sell them locally at the above price.

Cheers,

340i.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image