Sign in to follow this  
dreamkast

Alarms

Sorry not to sure where to put this.

Wanting to get an alarm . Just wondering where are some good places,and roughly how much am I looking at for the product and install. North shore would be nice

Sorry not to sure where to put this.

Wanting to get an alarm . Just wondering where are some good places,and roughly how much am I looking at for the product and install. North shore would be nice

Im a qualified alarm installer been fitting them for 7 years now and im always happy to pass on a good deal for a fellow bmw nut.

plus im on the shore.

do you know what you want? eg mongoose ,avs ,dynatron ect.... if your after unbiased professional advice im happy to help.

personally i think mongoose is your best bet for a bmw they work with the diffenent style of electrics you find in euros much better especially bmw's

if you want to go over some options give me a call on 0212233455

my names Jared.

Edited by btccm3

^

Jared is really good.

He did a top job installing an alarm in my M3 a few years back, no problems with it at all (unlike the 2 previous alarms I had installed by other companies)

Ok cool thanks alot, Hey Jared will give you a call when I get the chance. Just wondering how long it would take you and when you could do it (trying to suss out a time for basically soon as I pick the car up).

Yea I dont really know anything about alarms eh, so for your run of the mill alarm how much are you looking at including installation fees

Thanks alot,much appreciated man

Ok cool thanks alot, Hey Jared will give you a call when I get the chance. Just wondering how long it would take you and when you could do it (trying to suss out a time for basically soon as I pick the car up).

Yea I dont really know anything about alarms eh, so for your run of the mill alarm how much are you looking at including installation fees

Thanks alot,much appreciated man

just sent you a pm dude

This has reminded me to get an alarm as well. Might have to hit you up Jared.

all good man drop me a line whan your ready